Pine Point Lodge, Potosi, Wisconsin, invites you to relax in our 5-Star rental cabins nestled in the bluffs of the Mississippi River in beautiful southwest Wisconsin.
Five cabins are available to rent at Pine Point Lodge. Extremely clean and roomy, there are cabins for 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 persons. The cabins may be rented for as long as you would like to stay, just one night or several weeks. There is no required minimum number of days and no renting limit. And our rates are reasonable. Total accommodations for 40 people.
The 6-person cabin has two bedrooms with queen and full beds. The 10-person cabin has 3 queen beds and 2 full beds in four bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The 12-person cabin has two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, and a large loft area with 2 queen and 2 single beds. Bedding is provided.
Each cabin is handicapped accessible and features full bathroom (towels provided), living room, and convenient, fully equipped kitchen. See our photo gallery. The rental cabins all have central air conditioning and central heat. Outdoor fire pits and grills are ready for cooking your fresh fish or wild game.
Excellent recreation opportunities in the Potosi and southwest Wisconsin area:
- fishing and boating on the Mississippi River
- bird watching at the Observation Tower on the Mississippi Flyway
- hunting for deer, turkey and small game
- trout fishing on area streams
- direct access to state snowmobile trails
- direct access to ATV/UTV routes on county roads
- canoeing and tubing on the Grant River
- hiking and biking trails in the area state parks
- many other local amenities in the tri-state area
The cabins are close to the Mississippi River docking area and have direct access to the State Snowmobile Trails. The Potosi Brewery restaurant and National Brewery Museum are within walking distance. Talk with us when you check in for more information about local events, festivals and activities in the area. Stay in our rental cabins while visiting in Grant County and southwest Wisconsin.